My company site

SiteExpress

It's working now.

At first glance I thought it had some serious alignment issues. But, after looking at the code, I can see that is how you intend on it to look. i like the overall site. Nice and clean. Easy to navigate, and any images that you used, fit the scheme nicely. Overall, nice job.

but, I am still not sure I am fond of the design. Like I said before, it looks like alignment problems at first. Maybe it jsut takes a few minutes to get used to it, and understand that you are actually just being artistic, and that you actually did a very nice job aligning things that would have normally been difficult to line up.
I guess in the end, the point is you have a very clean site, with easy navigation, and it is not hard to find what you want.

Good job

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks great, but I do agree with the alignment issues in the post above. In addition, I dont think the picture of the shell quite matches the image of what your site is all about, kind of looks out of place to me.

StephanieCordray

I like the layout... alignment issues or not. I have to admit I get a little sick of the same old, same old... even if it is the trend. If it doesn't interfere with user friendliness I don't see anything wrong with it.

I agree with the shell thing, though... Not only does it not fit, it really makes a bad statement for your site. Right underneath that header, you have a claim about original graphics and you are using a shell that's probably been done to death in a thousand other web sites. If not that particular shell, then another enough like it that it amounts to the same thing.

missj040

I like it, the header is quite unusual, as its smaller in width, but its unusual in a good way!
*Thumbs Up* from me