My Advertising Agency

Modern_Media

Here's my advertising agency website created just barely a month ago.

http://woodlandsadagency.com

Using a custom Joomla! design, some custom modules, and custom graphic design work. The site also has search engine optimization for the local area I live in which is The Woodlands, TX.

Paultbk

Wow, if that really is all custom then that is a tremendous amount of work...Good job. Nothing wrong with the site layout wise that I can see. Don't you just love Joomla?

Modern_Media

Maybe I should rephrase that. Our layouts and designs are custom.

As far as extensions go, not *EVERYTHING* is custom - if an extension exists we will use it. However, we tweak most of what we use to make it look how we want it.

Not a big fan of pre-built templates being a custom design agency.

lolkaykay

I like it - it looks pretty clean but the top area (above the sliding divs) looks a bit messy. Maybe you should use whitespace or a 1px line to separate the nav from the logo and other elements above it. The nav seems to be too close to the logo and the two texts seem to compete for attention.

GeneticOpera

I really like this design. It's modern, sleek, and very easy to navigate. I would suggest maybe using some color with your logo-header to seperate it from the links above and below it as that is pretty popular right now and draws they eye to your logo. You could use gray as you did with your footer since your color scheme seems to be blue, orange, and gray (good tie-in with the logo, btw).

I loved:
1. The footer is well organized, fits the current trend, and allows for easy sharing without the logos being too big and annoying or there being too many of them. (I once saw a site with big twitter, facebook, myspace, dig, Del.icio.us, ect... (up to 10) links all over the footer)
2. The body of the page is really easy to navigate and anyone could find what they're looking for right away.
3. The JavaScript scroller is great and adds a lot of interest.

I did not love:
1. The header was a bit cluttered and the seperate elements were not well defined.

evocrim

Logo shape was cool - was that yours?

I may be predictable but I would've chosen woodland colours for the logo.