Music on Site

hgrimwood

Hi Everyone, I've been designing a website, which i've never done before and has turned out to be a bit of a disaster! I've put audio on it but a lot of people who I've spoken to which are on dial up reckon the audio isn't playing and the pages take a long time to load. Can anyone give me some hints on what type of audio I could use to make it load faster? The site is www.wordsfromyou.com if anyone is able to have a look for me.

Wingnut

Hey its always rough to put together a website without knowing what you are doing. Its hard to answer your questions without knowing what program you are using. I usually place all my music in a flash file because i like the ability to totally control the timeline of the music. thats just my prefrence.

whats your website for? goals for your website? would you prefer i put it together for you? depending on what your looking to get out of it and have it done i can do it for as low as $30.00 us. let me know, you can contact me at www.toprankmedia.net/contact.html or email me at [email protected]

Last edited: