Mobilejunks.com needs a review and help

Mobilejunks

Since a couple of days my new website is online: http://www.mobilejunks.com

It's an international news website for the real mobile phone addicts. I'm from the Netherlands and the complete site is in English to make it accessible for the whole world. I hope my English is well enough to follow my posts.

My new website needs a revies, but I'm looking for people who want to help me developing the website as well. Because the website is brand new, a lot of things need to be done. Think off marketing and removing buggs but also improving the website with fresh ideas.

Also I'm still looking for some bloggers. So are you a real mobile phone news addict and willing to posts some news every now and then on the website, please contact me.

Every help is welcome!

Thanks!

mrandrei

The loading time of the homepage is kinda slow. Is it because of the images resolution? The layout looks good. You just need to fix the onpage aspects of it such as metatags, target keywords.

bren2010

The website looks wonderful, but I agree the load time is pretty slow.

Using wordpress must make it easy to manage, but the huge ascii art at the top of the source is a little unprofessional, lol. :p

Mobilejunks

Thanks for the comments, I agree, the loading time is very slow.

Bren2010, what do you mean be the huge ascii art at the top of the source? You mean the logo in the footer or what?

I hope someone wants to help me developing the site, I'm still looking for a blogger.

Thanks

bren2010

MobileJunks, when you go to the website, right click on it, and select "View Source". At the top of the code a bunch of little letters spell "theme by wp now" in really big letters.

Like this:
Code:
<!--

_   _                           _                                                  
| |_| |__   ___ _ __ ___   ___  | |__  _   _  __      ___ __    _ __   _____      __
| __| '_ \ / _ \ '_ ` _ \ / _ \ | '_ \| | | | \ \ /\ / / '_ \  | '_ \ / _ \ \ /\ / /
| |_| | | |  __/ | | | | |  __/ | |_) | |_| |  \ V  V /| |_) | | | | | (_) \ V  V / 
 \__|_| |_|\___|_| |_| |_|\___| |_.__/ \__, |   \_/\_/ | .__/  |_| |_|\___/ \_/\_/  
                                       |___/           |_|                          

Start WP Now Theme: Bloom -->

Mobilejunks

Ah now I see what you ment. I am not sure if I'm allowed to remove this tag.

I reveived an answer on a dutch website. Someone wants to fix the SEO part for me for free!

MobileJunks, when you go to the website, right click on it, and select "View Source". At the top of the code a bunch of little letters spell "theme by wp now" in really big letters.

Like this:
Code:
<!--

_   _                           _                                                  
| |_| |__   ___ _ __ ___   ___  | |__  _   _  __      ___ __    _ __   _____      __
| __| '_ \ / _ \ '_ ` _ \ / _ \ | '_ \| | | | \ \ /\ / / '_ \  | '_ \ / _ \ \ /\ / /
| |_| | | |  __/ | | | | |  __/ | |_) | |_| |  \ V  V /| |_) | | | | | (_) \ V  V / 
 \__|_| |_|\___|_| |_| |_|\___| |_.__/ \__, |   \_/\_/ | .__/  |_| |_|\___/ \_/\_/  
                                       |___/           |_|                          

Start WP Now Theme: Bloom -->