Marketing Strategy for web developers and online marketers

LearnWebDesign

As all developers and marketers know the hardest thing to do in any online business is to convert leads to sales. no although im able to do this for most of my customers around the one month mark iv been wracking my brain the lst for weeks try to find a way to improve sales by the first 2 weeks and in order to do this you need toe search engines to either index you right away or have some form of client marketing base which most new online businesses dont have.

So heres my plan I currently have 5 webdsigners including myself in a email loop which notifys all of us of update that we have all done.

still with me i hope?

Ok so lets say i add a articles to my blog i then email the 5 developers in my email loop they then each fb like my article, tweet it, digg it and comment the thoughts by doing this they each expose the article to the marketing envioments and my popularity grows as well as client base becasue i can now market to the users legally,

my one article got 27 fb likes,19 tweets and 5 comments in 24hours and this is with only five of us marketing each other.

So if any of you would like to join this group i hav egoing please pm me or drop a comment, thanks

reverseengineer

Sounds a little steep.

I don't think you need all these people doing the same thing. Converting leads takes more of a user-generated feel where the customer actually feels like the supplier is listening and understanding their needs.