Marketer and now a web designer.

Baz Watkins

Hi, looking for feedback for my web design and marketing website. I'm fairly new to web design as I come from a marketing background, so please let me know what you think, and if you have problems loading the website just refresh the page.

Thanks in advance, Baz Watkins.

http://www.create-enable.com

Further details: Joomla CMS + Joomla Bamboo Avanti Template - allthough heavilly amended.

My other website:

http://www.bazwatkins.com

Last edited:

orangecopper

website looks OK. but need to work on the graphics.. there seems to be lot of white spaces and not very organized. Give users an invisible route map where to start from and where to go in your website..

all the best,
josh

omglookitsagoat

when i go to the tibo dinosaur page and click on the "click to play link", a window opens up, but nothing shows up in the window, at least on my screen. I could try it on my other computer and see if it works any better on that. could just be the software or lack thereof installed on this computer.

SplitElement

You are doing well, Baz. I disagree with orangecopper, I think the site is beautiful...well, aside from the repeated image on the home page, but I assume you just haven't had the chance to create on better for the template you are using?

spiik

I think the imagery is OK.

But you will definitely have to work on the typography. First of all I question your choise of a bold paragraph text.
The line-height needs to be more compact and you need to be more consistent with the margins and paddings that appears to be a bit irregular.

Keep up the good work.

springmedia

Design wide and concept are good, maybe just look at optimising your images a little more so that there not so pixelated.

On the home page you have the little advert boxes, maybe try to lighten up the black border as this is distracting from the content of the advert due to the size. Try using the same border and padding at the slideshow.

Other than that good work.