market industry is now started to focus on LSO.........

celini

Banned
Google changes alogrithms on daily basis....Now LSO is come into market. What is the major difference between LSO & SEO

ckling

A Local Shared Object (LSO) is a collection of cookie-like data stored as a file on a user's PC. LSOs are used by all versions of Adobe Flash Player and Version 6 and above of Macromedia's now-obsolete Flash MX Player

I'm assuming this is the LSO mentioned. I heard google made a deal with Adobe to implement search engine friendly flash into their algorithms.

Although I really have no idea about it but I wouldn't think it will affect SEO itself but more of an add-on and a plus if your using flash on your site.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Im starting to think celini/websarga.com is a spambot, since they do not bother to answer the question asked of them.

mrandrei

Not so familiar with LSO. The term is vague to me. Is it anyway similar to SEO? I guess I would stick to what I do best.

Modern_Media

Websarga = Spambot

Ian,

I also believe that Websarga is a bot -
They advertise the services asked in their questions. I think they are using this forum as a means to put relevancy to their links.
Why would they ask generic SEO questions if they advertise SEO? http://websarga.com/whatwedo.html

You gotta give props though- that's one helluva smart BOT!