Marconi Media - Feedback Needed

Claes Nilsson

I like the site, gives you what you want and need. On the portfolio page I think you should seperate the image a bit (so there's only 2 per slide) - it will make them stand more out. It's just my opinion, but I think that the arrows on the navigationbar is misleading. I know if I see an arrow I will try to click it - and if nothing happens, then I get disappointed :)

Lestat7

Thanks a lot guys, interesting, some people on other forums didn't like the background, said it was scary. Seems pretty harmless to me:)

Claes Nilsson: I will think about the nav arrows, maybe you're right.

Lestat

lolkaykay

I love your home page - the orange looks amazing on the background. Overall, the site looks great, but the horizontal navigation for the actual portfolio is a bit annoying for me. I'm just not a fan of horizontal scrolling, but that's just me. It's a cool effect but it's not the most user friendly. However, if you do keep the horizontal scrolling, think about making the arrows (on the left and right) a little more visible and put spacing between the individual works so they are more separated and easier to review.

Paultbk

The home page picture is really cool, and your site has a modern feel. My only problem is the small text. Especially as it is a dark site, it may disengage readers

Lestat7

Thanks a lot guys:)

lolkaykay, I thought about that too, the nav arrows on the portfolio page are a bit dim. I will think of a better contrast. Maybe some orange in the arrow hmm

Paultbk, I actually have an updated css on my computer with a brighter shade of gray for the text, haven't uploaded yet. Thing is, this is 11px and not too many typefaces look good on winXP + 12px size...

evocrim

utterly wicked - love the gothic girl (although there seems to be some white text over her white skin which I cannot read).