make a user login and user profile system (mySQL and PHP)

awkword

hey there,

i'm building a website for my dumpster install service and need help with the following:

1) i will be using a wordpress theme on my domain, i wish to make a user login and profile page for my clients.
>my site will have a login link and they can login from there and it will go to their profile.

2) i need my clients to make a username and password with an email confirmation link to help prevent spam.
> once they sign up, i want them to be able to make profile details > name, company, phone, etc. and i want to be able to see all users information from my side. (MySQL)

3) once signed up, they must be able to place an order and see it show up in their profile.
> later, they should be able to click that purchase and check "uninstall" and that removes that item from their profile, and also sends me an email so i can go and uninstall their dumpster.

bcee

This sounds like something, although possibly handled by Wordpress (stretching it), may be developed best using something more advanced such as Joomla, Drupal, or even a custom application.

n1c0_ds

You could try one of the popular wordpress eCommerce plugins. I'm sure you will find something excellent that suits your needs.