Luminogenics - Biotech Resources-

luminogenics

I'm really curious what you guys will think about www.luminogenics.com
Honestly I very excited about it. I've heard that it is difficult for the viewer to immerse themselves in, but I'm not sure how I could change that. Perhaps more of an introduction is in order but again I don't know how I could fit that into the general flow. Otherwise content, aesthetic, ease of use, let me know how it works.

www.luminogenics.com

luminogenics

Okay, I've done a couple of things with this site.
I've adjusted the logo somewhat but I'm not too sure what else to do with it.
Also I have resized the width to be more compatible with smaller screens.

You are doing fine for the most part.

Well, your site goes to the point and that is what matters. The one thing I do see is lack of quality in the title and also the images. I will also recommend a little bid of structure. But overall I give a lot of importance to the fact that your site gets to the point and will not distract the reader with any animations or non related graphic.

http://www.designedbylucas.com

I'm really curious what you guys will think about www.luminogenics.com
Honestly I very excited about it. I've heard that it is difficult for the viewer to immerse themselves in, but I'm not sure how I could change that. Perhaps more of an introduction is in order but again I don't know how I could fit that into the general flow. Otherwise content, aesthetic, ease of use, let me know how it works.

www.luminogenics.com

Last edited by a moderator:

luminogenics

Okay, I'll take that as a compliment.
I'm not so sure that I want to distract the viewer, I think that I would rather prefer that they have an immersive experience.

Additionally, for the record I have adjusted the links so that they pop up when clicked in order to aid in navigability.

mrandrei

Why not put a navigation bar in the header? You could also revise the font style and color. I'm not a big fan of Times New Roman, it's kinda old-school . :)