Looking to Improve My Positioning Here...

The Lion

What's going on, all. I appreciate the decent forum and have been doing my best to contribute where possible. I'm not much for idle chitty-chat, however, but I'm trying to be social. I'm a researcher at heart and really get a kick out of finding answers and bringing closure to inquiries in a way that allow my posts to be useful long after their initial pub date.

I'm in here now because I'd very much like to post my request for services, but I guess I need ten non-design posts. I'm looking for people, you know? Anyway, how do I get in around here? What kind of community is this? Do you guys actually know one another?

I live and work in Connecticut, am married, don't have kids, and am working toward building a home. Yup.

All the best,
The Lion.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Hi the lion, welcome to the forum. I have a few online friends from here. Only person I know in real life though from here is [tab].

narender123

Lion its just a good place to discuss useful stuff especially web design centric..Yeah the guy here are very friendly ..(they do welcome with open heart for sure :D ) ..See for most of my SEO related stuff I mostly hang around Digitalpoint but I visited this forum sometimes last year in March last year ( yeah then it was regarding some spammy work for some........:pforget..now I got mature ) and did like the forum then so I too just decided to come here with the quality fellows..and have some rational gossip...
You will certainly enjoy..for sure..