Looking for shared web hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crucialp

Hey Flameup,

There are a lot of hosts out there, one suggestion is to put together a list of features that you would like included in your hosting package then find hosts that can supply this to you, narrow down your list by searching reviews on each host then finally contact each host on your short list.

There are a lot of good and bad hosts out there and everyone's opinion will vary depending on their experience and personality, the best way to find a host that you will be happy with is to spend the time putting the research it :)

cmjvulavala

Knowing what you want and what you want to pay is always the best thing to start with and see which hosts will provide you with the services you need at the right price.
Dont be tempted into unlimited bandwidth or unlimited space offers that some hosts will run because a lot of the time they will not be around for too long as offering unlimited bandwidth isnt going to be a real, long term offer.

Pick a host that is reliable and dont go for something that appears to be 'too good to be true'

Colorme3

Depends on what you need? First question you need to answer is Windows or Linux? Second is support, third is space and transfer speeds. I use Server Intellect for my windows hosting. Good support fair price. I am actually switching my linux hosting to a newer host here shortly so I will update with my linux choice in a few days.

CrazyJohn

There are lot hosting but personally I am using hostgator. So far so good. The server is stable and I don't have problems with them yet so far

Status
Not open for further replies.