Looking for Reliable VPS for New Forum Project

Inetivco

Member
Hi everyone, I’m planning to launch a small community forum (likely MyBB or XenForo) and I’m a bit new to server management. I expect low traffic initially but want room to grow. Ideally looking for 2 vCPU, 4GB RAM, and at least 80GB SSD storage with decent bandwidth (3–5TB). My monthly budget is around $15–$20. I’d prefer a location in Germany or the Netherlands for better EU latency. Can I trust Hostnamaste.com kvm vps service? Others?
Any beginner-friendly providers would be appreciated.
 

klper

Member
The availability of different server locations allows companies to maintain data sovereignty by choosing where sensitive customer information is stored and processed. A truly hassle-free openvz vps hosting experience with amazing uptime. Try Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ-6144 at $24.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 6GB, 150GB Storage, 6TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
 

Roger

Member
Check Exmasters.com VPS plans out. Get free double RAM, free double CPU or double SSD NVMe space. Network routing is stable and quick.
I appreciate the consistent attention to customer needs, proven through quick updates and service improvements.
 
Top