Looking for partner?

uniquemods

So I recently made a forum dedicated to custom/modded consoles and pc's. The name of the site is uniquemods.com. I'm looking for a partner or someone who would want to help moderate the site and also has a passion for custom pc's or consoles like xbox 360's ps3's, etc. Also any advice, i am registered to numerous forum sites including computerforum.com which is a affiliate to webdesignforum.com and usually have plenty of posts on all forums. But i am new to making a new forum. If you are interested in helping me out, or partnering, let me know.

rwebber77

Awesome! I recently started my own forum, but it's for a tourist city that needed one for information. I personally don't have an xbox or ps3 but I LOVE custom pc's and modding them.

Have you customized your phpbb much?

uniquemods

Not really, I just found some xbox style on the internet that fit the forum, would love a custom style, but I only know html which i knew php. Anyway if you would like to help me I have no problem making you a moderator and help out. Register and let me know, its probably better you pm me there since I will respond quicker.