Looking for an experience web designer

jjwillse

I am a beginner web designer myself and I am in the process of finishing up doing the HTML coding of a web site that I would really like to launch soon. The thing is it has a really basic look to it, so I'm looking for some one to take what I already have done and make it look good. If you think you could help me out with this please send me an email. Thanks!

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
um, link?

tell us a bit about it.
I've got a html page i've almost finished too, (and oh god I'd love for it to be finished) but you see, a site can be a couple of static pages to a full blown corporate/ecommerce/etc etc and without having any real idea about it nobody will jump in and say I'll finish it!

on a side note are you willing to pay someone to finish your site, or simply expect someone will do it out of the kindness of their heart?

instead of taking the easy route, which is what you seem to want to do, one of the best ways to utilise this forum is to ask questions regarding what it is you dont know... people are always happy to help with a question, but not very receptive to doing freebies. besides at the end of the project, hopefully you will have learnt something as well. which if you palmed off your website to someone else to fix, you wouldn't. get it?