Looking for a web designer.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by evan_rose, Jun 6, 2010.

to remove all ads.
  1. evan_rose

evan_rose New Member

I enjoy the programming aspects of web development. I can do HTML, CSS, PHP, Javascript, JQuery, MySQL, and whatever else needs to be done. I'm looking for a designer who can make website templates in Photoshop or HTML + CSS to team up with and start making some money. My website is erodevel.com. Contact me or respond to this thread if you're interested. Thanks.

2. brightworks

brightworks New Member

I am interested in this proposal. I have a small team of designers here in Manila, Philippines that can knock out PSD and HTML/CSS templates quickly. The talent level here is amazing. I have never seen so many talented graphic designers in one place before. If this venture should require more man-power, I am located right in the middle of the University Belt in Manila and have access to 1,000s of designers. Contact me and we can discuss further. michael[at]brightworks-media.com

3. griffinsdesigns

griffinsdesigns New Member

I'm interested in joining you. I have about three years experience with HTML/CSS. You can check my work at www.griffinsdesigns.com.

4. Simms77

Simms77 New Member

Hey Evan Rose

I am interested in joining you. I have basic html writing skills and design in Adobe CS4. I am currently studying PHP and MySQL. you can contact me at simmsbusi[email protected] for more information.

5. jingjing

jingjing New Member

I have never seen so many talented graphic designers in one place before. If this venture should require more man-power, I am located right in the middle of the University Belt in Manila and have access to 1,000s of designers. Contact me and we can discuss further. michael[at]brightworks-media.com??

6. lolkaykay

lolkaykay New Member

Hello. I'm Katie, an eighteen year old designer/front-end developer. I'm interested and I want to learn more about what you need and what kind of projects you're working on. Visit my portfolio at http://www.katieful.com, or just send me an email at [email protected]. I look forward to speaking with you!

7. BradT81

BradT81 New Member

8. ddadhi

ddadhi New Member

I am interested in joining you, maybe we can be partnership. i made design and convert to xhtml and css also joomla template..