Looking for a team

tsm1248

well im looking for a team of web designers mostly in photoshop and flash i know the following html/css/jquery/some javascript very little php and ajax also i know how to create wordpress theme fully so we would be pritty much set if we get a designer so basically im just really good at coding im justlooking for a team now and i have a template in mind i have made and if anybody wants to join the team then by all means email me [email protected]
or aim [email protected] and we will talk and see your talents and see if we can use you as of right now there are 3 people all together 6 or 5 people would be good

thanks hope to here from people soon

here is a link to the layout i have made just to show u http://etech-hq.info/images/blog%20layout.png

Last edited:

Lally Nettie

We need a flash designer to build an animation sequence. A bird's eye view of a city (think google maps), that zooms in focusing on about 4-6 blocks. Then two different color lines representing tracking the movments of men and women walking around those blocks. And when they stop at a particular place, the line ends with a glowing dot. Mostly animation with minor actionscript. This needs to be slick looking so a designer with AS skills is preferred, not the other way around. The movie is roughly 500x400px. Need to see samples of your work. Will provide sketches. Thanks.