Looking for a Partner

ideasVA

I have a fairly simple website idea and I am looking for a designer to help make it.

I won't pay you directly but I will split everything earned 50/50.

For an experienced designer I don't think this would be a huge commitment either and can be seen as a side project.

If you would like to know the idea, email me at [email protected] and I will respond telling you the idea.

To make it clear, I don't think this will become a facebook or google huge idea but if done well enough it may generate some traffic and money.

Once again think of it as a side project that will not take to much time. Managing the website should also be fairly easy since it should be able to exist on it's own.

The costs for setting it up will be negotiated later if interested.

It doesn't hurt to just ask about the idea.

Also, I'm from Northern Virginia so a designer from the area would be preferable but I guess a programmer from anywhere could work.

Hope to hear from you soon

Email: [email protected]

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
when are people gonna realise that the "i'll pay you when the site makes money" line will only work on inexperienced noobs. and thus your idea will turn to shit.

ideasVA

Go **** yourself. You cunt. how's that for your payment. You sack of ball cheese.

You're going to make my ****ing website if you like it or not. You ****ing slave. get to work bitch

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
when are people gonna realise that the "i'll pay you when the site makes money" line will only work on inexperienced noobs. and thus your idea will turn to shit.

Probably around the same time we stop hearing "can you just code it for me and post the code?" There is a never ending supply of dickbags. Every time you get rid of one, 3 more pop up.

ideasVA

Probably around the same time we stop hearing "can you just code it for me and post the code?" There is a never ending supply of dickbags. Every time you get rid of one, 3 more pop up.

That's right bitch and you can't get rid of us. You knock one of us down and another sprouts up. We won't stop, we can't stop so howabout you just quit bitching and you make our ****ing websites. That's the only way we stoppin. HA as I said before....get to work bitch.