Looking for a logo design

hue

I am putting up a website for my company, and am also thinking about creating business cards. My design software is very limited, and although I have an idea about my logo, I am looking for some advice. Can someone please give me some recommendations on designing my logo?

Dean Thomb

There are a host of factors to consider before designing a logo. The logo design firm will conduct market research about the different types of logos used in your industry by your competitors. Based on that, they will show you several potential logos that they can customize for you. Make sure you send them your corporate colors.

For example, check out Logo Design. I love their portfolio, quick generation and above all, the price tag, which is definitely cheap. It is definitely beneficial to buy a professional logo that you will keep for the life of your company, rather than to use an amateur design just to save a few dollars.

jmad

i like using illistrator for my logos so the can remain vector (completly scalable). If u already have an idea i would scetch it out, then if u have illistrator. i would use that.