Logo Design Site Critique

HireLogo

I may be my worst client! I can't figure out what I want out of my design. Any tips. A "redo" is no doubt acceptable. My site is Hire Logo
Also my logo is a work in progress. I'm not even sure I need a logo, but I'd like to create something that would be easily marketable.

bermuda

Your website has a basic, nice interface, similar to a couple of logo making studios I have visited. There is a logo image missing on your site, perhaps that should be the project you have to do as soon as possible because all I can see now is just simple font used to show your domain name at the top left corner. The words written by your top image are just so small and they are barely visible. One pop-up ad unit was blocked by my browser and if you are using them, just disable the code.

It is not a very great strategy to place the ordering form directly on your homepage, move it to the relevant ordering page where customers will be provided more information about the packages. The main text section that tells the audience about your website is at the bottom of your site, it should be rather at the top middle where all visitors be able to see it quickly.

HireLogo

I did some major revisions. It feels like I did at least. What do you think?
yeah chrishirst I'm all over the place!

bbdginc

The homepage is a little crowded. You have 3 columns for the pics and then 4 columns for words, which throws me off a bit. Might keep it 3 and 3, and clean it up a little with spacing.

HireLogo

thanks for the advice bbdginc. It did look a little messy after I took a second look. I cut it down to 3 columns on the bottom.

wleffert

Branding feels a little too casual. It's a nice design, but I just don't see it representing something I'm assuming is meant to be a professional business with a practical focus.

One big thing I'd change in the website itself is your selling point (Which logo will you choose) should be more prominent. You're also lacking a clear call to action.

My suggestion on that point would be to shift it's position to the top-center, make it a horizontal layout (with whitespace around it), and turn it into your call to action.

"Choose us and get noticed (with good logo below it), or don't get noticed (with the bad "logo" below it)".

Something to that effect.

benjamin.morgan

Honestly your header looks really cluttered. Maybe remove help button and add "FAQ's" to your main navigation bar. I would move logo to the left and put the 24/7 support under the number. Here is an example.
hirelogo.png