Login and Rating Systems for casual games website

jmorannnnnnn

Hey all,

I'm in the process of building a casual games website, which you can view at www.retrocade.byethost7.com , and my skills are semi-mediocre. There are three vital aspects of this website that I am unable to produce, and I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the direction of web resources available to me, or work with me one-on-one to implement these changes. What I need to do is completely convert the fixed-width layout of my existing (but incomplete) site to a fluid layout to eliminate the large, unattractive white space apparent in most screen resolutions, and to create a member registration/login system and 5-star rating system for games (so that I can post reccomended and top games based on actual information, and because it just looks good!)

Last edited:

nafirici

That is a very broad request. I would recommend starting with learning more about CSS and ask specific questions when you run into trouble. Eric Meyer has published many books on this topic and the one that I read (Lynda publishing) was probably the best written computer book I've ever read. I've since leaned more towards DBA work, so I've forgotten most of it, but it is a great book just the same.

Joniantrey

top100list is currently one of the leading and trusted online bookmakers. They feature high-security software, McAfee Secure, to make sure that the users’ personal data are kept confidential. GGbet considers online safety as a top priority. In addition to McAfee’s security software, they also ask for proof of identity and keep all the user details and money transactions accurate.