Link Exchange any one ?

BWD

Hi all im new to the forum so ill be brief

Im looking for people to exchange links with me. Im sick of the auto link directories and have all but dumped my links for the past year. I am looking for good links to and from my site, especialy web designers

I can do a front page banner/text link exchange so long as your into web design or a subject very simmilar and you have a page rank on your home page of 4 + and your banner fits in the bottom of my menu dimensions 100px wide by around 40 to 50 px high

I have a home page rank of four and i have several back end pages of rank 3.
I recently redesigned my entire site so all my first hand inside pages have no page rank (except my home page)

All pages i have are valid XHTML and i have a silktide rating of 9/10 for all aspects of design and marketing
I am on the front page of google for

web designers UK

I was on the front page of google too for web design in dundee intill my recent site redesign

any takers reply here

Last edited:

StephanieCordray

How about a hosting company? I do web design but not that much and I don't actively market those services except for items like shopping carts and so on. I wouldn't mind putting up a few links to some good web designers.

BWD

from barry

I dont think your web site really jutifies a link /.. the reason is it is not specificaly for web design or any thing to do with web design

sorry

like your site though :)