Link building strategy for blog

moonheart

For monetizing blog,traffic is very much important. There are some link building and SEO techniques, that blogger have to own for increase blog traffic. My link building strategy for my blog is
1. Post frequently
2. After posting ping and social bookmarking my blog
3. Join in forum
4. Comment on blog within my work at home blog niche
5. Post article on ezine.com
6. Submit directory

Goldstar

Banned
Hi, thank you for posting this information. Its sure gives me additional knowledge regarding SEO.
It will help me pointing out some problems with our link building strategies.

Regards,

lauryn tom

most blogs are used for 3 way linking... if you have a blog that has a good PR and traffic.. you can offer it to sites for link exchange along with the site you are promoting

Arindra

Backlinks

It is true that blog comments help a lot in building backlinks. At the same time it is also true that links from dofollow blogs are only counted.

lauryn tom

It is true that blog comments help a lot in building backlinks. At the same time it is also true that links from dofollow blogs are only counted.

not all blog owners allow posts or comments that have links on it. some regard them as spam and will not accept your comments. but if ever accepted, yeah I think they can be counted in your back links... it is suggested that you find do follow blogs

shawn

For monetizing blog,traffic is very much important. There are some link building and SEO techniques, that blogger have to own for increase blog traffic. My link building strategy for my blog is
1. Post frequently
2. After posting ping and social bookmarking my blog
3. Join in forum
4. Comment on blog within my work at home blog niche
5. Post article on ezine.com
6. Submit directory

Include:
7. post article to press release sites
8. Classified ads
9. Engaging on social networking sites (facebook, twitter)
10. RSS feeds