Lightbox Shadowbox for video with scroll display?

westlight

Lightbox/shadowbox with scroll feature?

I want to set up a page on my current site so that I can display video clips I've shot. I've seen what I would like to do on another site but I'm not smart enough to figure out exactly what script/software was used. The key thing is to have the "scroll feature" as seen under the video display.

Here is a link to the page I saw. If anyone can suggest a product or script that will do this I would appreciate the help. peterlik.com/videos

Thanks!

westlight

Thanks for the link. I know I've seen many examples of this type of display, showing still images, but it was the ability to showcase and play video as in the provided link that I was uncertain about. I have very limited web building skills...more that or maintaining and restructuring what I already have.

I didn't see mention of the example you sent being able to display video. ???

Thanks again!

bcee

Inspect the source code from that link and you will find a div named main_image (<div id="main_image"></div>)

All you have to do is place your video inside that div instead of the images. That example isn't the greatest since it will take some modification to the JS to achieve this. I will try to find a better example.