Lightbox Question

Blerg

I am working on my portfolio. I am using an Iframe. I know those arnt so popular anymore, but I was wondering..... Is it possible to have a lightbox popup over the entire page, and not just over the inline frame?

http://www.divinely-decadent.com

that is my site, when you click on the thumbnail of the item, I would rather it pop up over the entire screen, then I could show a larger version of it, so you could see it better.

If there is a way to do this, can someone help? Or if you have a suggestion that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jenn

kangomedia

I would suggest getting rid of the iFrame and replacing it with a div of the same dimensions.

I'm assuming you like the fact that you can scroll up and down the iFrame. You can have something similar by giving the div specific height and width and adding "overflow:scroll;" to its css.

Hope that helps.

Freddy Rodriguez

Blerg

I would suggest getting rid of the iFrame and replacing it with a div of the same dimensions.

I'm assuming you like the fact that you can scroll up and down the iFrame. You can have something similar by giving the div specific height and width and adding "overflow:scroll;" to its css.

Hope that helps.

Freddy Rodriguez

Can I have an Image background as well? I am not familiar with div.

jnjc

Yes you can have a background image. The main difference is that there is no src property and you can't target a link to a div.

HTH,
JC