Learn PHP

jortro

I want to start learning PHP but I am unsure of where to start or what to read. I currently know HTML and CSS but I would like to expand my skills to PHP. Any books you recommend? Websites? Tutorials?

Please let me know how your PHP experience was (Where you had issues and the easiest place to start.

Much appriciated,
jortro

I want to start learning PHP but I am unsure of where to start or what to read. I currently know HTML and CSS but I would like to expand my skills to PHP. Any books you recommend? Websites? Tutorials?

Please let me know how your PHP experience was (Where you had issues and the easiest place to start.

Much appriciated,
jortro

If you want to learn about PHP, start from basic, intermediate, or advance, you can refer this site info http://www.webhostforasp.net/blog/php-portal/best-source-to-learn-php/

Hope above URL can give you inspiration to learn about PHP so you can become PHP expert.

JoshuaReen

Much appriciated,
jortro

You should definitely learn PHP from w3schools.com and php.net. I have learned PHP from these websites, and these websites are the best to learn PHP. Specially the w3schools.com is the most popular, because it provides a TRY IT editor, and has a great GUI to understand languages. I've learned a lot in PHP, but still learning more and more to increase my skills. Now I'm able to get contracts, and am working on 2 PHP contracts in oDesk.com.
After learning PHP, it will be very easy for you to create websites and you will not need to write much HTML code. Using, PHP, You will need to write only a few HTML lines, and the PHP will do rest of work automatically according to the conditions.