Kryptic Studios Website Review :)

KrypticStudios

Please review my site thanks! Criticism appreciated. Its still under construction though, i am busy with the portfolio page at the moment.

www.kryptic.co.za

PLEASE, please, please go click on like on the website if you like it, will really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Look forward to hearing the feedback, lot of work went into this site. Its also 100% W3C compliant (W3C doesn't seem to validate CSS3 with CSS2). there is HTML5 and CSS3 in there.

Last edited:

d a v e

very different and good looking, but...

there's no apostrophe in "Developer's changing the way you use the web"

text is too small, and when resized breaks the layout (or rather spills out)

the "what we do" looks like a menu but no links...

leroy30

Good idea and good style.. but difficult to use, sorry.

By the way for SEO purposes have a look in to URL rewriting.

iniedrauer

It is a tad difficult - but I like it. An easy fix for the "What We do Issue" above, would be to align the left edges and make a thin arrow-styled bullet for each one.

I am usually a fan of very clean designs...and while this isn't that, I think you make it work. It certainly doesn't lack the professional tone that most sites on here fail at.

Very creative.

Very interesting, innovative design. Great artwork, kind of childish, but I think it works and highlights your graphics skills (if you created it).
I suggest increasing your font size by 20%, and make the company name more obvious in the header.
Change the menu Hosting link - it now goes to the Contact page.

reverseengineer

Very original! Maybe a little small and a little cluttered, but the artwork looks amazing. We need to see more websites like this, that incorporate actual art!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
very unique, I like it and a showcase of what looks like excellent graphics skills.
However, i think it was a little hard to read, and I don't think the design would lead to a lot of sales/clients which is the real test of a site.

bermuda

It looks wonderful but not for a serious business today, you know. You definitely have spent a lot of time to create it and your homepage has some decent values and very appealing, especially for net audience who truly appreciate such cartoon-like atmospheres but you may not expect a lot of sales to be generated by that because the current style looks a bit difficult to follow and most viewers who look for custom web services might just stay on your site for a couple of seconds.

The top parts of your site which actually act like headers and navigation menus need to contain bigger fonts with better styles and a few stock photos, like the pattern already used by most big business portals. Just take a look at some standard templates used by big firms to figure out what I mean. Again, you have done an artistic job but try renovating your site to make it look like top vendors and major internet businesses. Use plain texts using some widely used fonts as well.