kRemtronicz New Design

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by kremo5le, Nov 26, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. AprilMaybe

AprilMaybe New Member

@Geodun-Hey who you calling a "he"? :p lol
    Running 1024x768 myself which seems suitable for my needs. When I had viewed your page Krem earlier on I was getting the horizontal scroll bar cuz there seems to be additional space in your right margin. So Geodun was right in saying that was the case as far as what I was referring to. Even now when I view I still have it.

2. kremo5le

kremo5le New Member

Oppps!

Hello April, and forgive us for he-ing you! The template I'm using has this big banner to the side which I find really nice. Perhaps this is what's going on. I totally understand about the definition too, it's sucks you can't see what I see. :(

3. AprilMaybe

AprilMaybe New Member

Hmm could be my ad blocker thing on FireFox that is giving me the extra blank space I'm seeing. Oh it is a nice looking site otherwise lol I do like the scrolling effect used for your menu options.

4. kremo5le

kremo5le New Member

kRemtronicz Slide Show!

Hey, it could be!

Thank you very much for your opinion. It is really important I know all these aspects. Moreover, I'm still working on what I think is the hardest thing to do: the content (done right). Creating, editing, creating, editing, etc. Not easy! :D

5. kremo5le

kremo5le New Member

kRemtronicz New Design!

Hey there,

I just began to redesign our site once more. I believe our visitors and customers needed a better website, and we are working on it...

k. :D