Kaleido Studio Website

mineh

Hey All!

I like the community here.. you all seem to be very helpful and knowledgable. I was wondering if I could take advantage of that, and ask you to check out my web site. I'm looking for constructive criticism on the design from the following standpoints:

usability - How can I improve the user experience? Make it easier?
aesthetics - How can I improve the design?
marketing - Does it get the message across?

Thanks for reviewing my design! I look forward to your comments / critiques!

The site is:
http://www.kaleidostudio.com/

ISDProductions

On the Larger butterfly, the drop shadow gets cut off around the bottom left side wing (sorry, those little things always get to me) You can't really tell on the other pages, but on the homepage, it stuck right out at me. Also, I would ditch all the ads...they just seem out of place on this particular site, The "get rich quick" ads it shows at the bottom (i know you can't really pick who gets on there) they take away from what a good job you've done. Perhaps the keywords on your other pages would display better ads, but If it were me, I'd just ditch them. Other than that, I really like it.

butterfly.jpg

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site design looks great, very professional.
Only thing I can comment on is perhaps the portfolio section could use tiny thumbnail images for each of the sites, then again the way you have it now may be better.
Also the blog, would be nicer if the look and feel was integrated with the look and feel of the rest of the site.