Just revamped website check it out!

zartwork

Hey guys, I just finished rebranding my company, as I have finally incorporated it, so I launched a redesigned website to go with it, let me know what you guys think! Zartwork

JMCDesigner

Some of your menu not working without javascript, might be a problem for search spiders. About us page, title graphic doesnt match its alt text. print design page has problems in IE 7, your 3 button link things show vertically down the page, causing a lot of white space. SEO page graphic title, spelling error on alt tag. Double check your spelling everywhere else? Apart from that, not bad!

Blue Archer

I like the layout. It might just be my personal taste, but I think the flash graphic up to is a little too big. Also the div tags at the bottom with your different services should be linked to the corresponding web page.

zartwork

Hey guys, thanks for the help so far, working on some corrections. By the way, JMC, I cant seem to ge the print page to look correct in IE7, any suggestions?

JMCDesigner

Maybe your printpage pop up css styles are stretching full width, you might want to set a size. and margins and padding behaves differently in firefox and explorer so you might want to adjust those if you use them.