Just launched new site, need feedback

citizen

Hey everyone
I'm new to the website game and I just launched my new website
The Online Fortune Package
It's brand new so I havent fully completed the site, theres some dead nav links and such.
What the site is is a free review of numerous money making products created to drive more traffic to your website as well as some internet marketing/affiliate program package reviews.
I've tried them all so do me a favor check out the site real quick, browse around, and send me some feedback/ideas.
Thanks!

- Citizen

moonfish

I like the colours...and gradients. I wouldn't use the color scheme you're using for Adsense...I'd blend it in to fit the format and color of the site.

Your box headings ie..navigation and sponsored links etc are floating about a bit I think you should make their position absolute. Nice layout, I think the banner width should match the content.

I would maybe redesign the header banner not too keen on the image (or its placement)

Reminds me a little of sites generated with WYSIWIG web builder

I like the overall feel, it's nice on the eye.

Good luck

Rob

Artoonie

I don't really like it.
There's waaaaaayyy too much information crammed on one page, and not very neatly.
The giant red text is only effective if its less than a line. 6 lines of big red font is annoying.

Try organizing it better, with some "read on..." or something links. and add more images, it seems rather plain.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I am not a fan of those types of sites, they look like scam type sites to me.

kiko_friendly

I don't like it either. I'm sorry! Too much information on one page! You need to categorize it if ya ask me.

Also, don't like any of the graphics on there. I feel mean. Sorry!

thebeatsuite

There is too much information and it does not look highly professional which is an important factor when creating a website. I'm sorry but it is a good start but just needs some work doing to it.

danbu1

I am with IAN. Automatically, I view it as a scam and would not have read further. As for the design, its not too bad, I guess.