Just launched - ablank.us

adamblan

I just finished (well, mostly, anyway designing / developing my site, and would love to have some feedback from the design community.

Go to http://ablank.us and let me know what you think!

I know about the ie6 problems & am debugging those now, but any suggestions are welcome!:)

hhotek

i think it looks really good the flash at the opening of the page is pretty impressive to me (im new to this though) only thing i might would change is the font seems a little too blocky everything else on the site flows smoothly ant that seems to kinda break it up somewhat....but that just my opinion overall the site looks great

adamblan

Thanks hhotek
- you're 100% about the text in the nav buttons - I'd forgotten to embed the font and didn't realize it until I checked from another computer. It's looking more like it should now since I fixed the font & restyled the layout using floats instead of relative divs + margins.

scarlett

It looks nice to me. Maybe you can drop the border/background of the 3 photos under art and design portfolio.

adamblan

Thanks litews. Glad you liked it :D! I was worried about it being too much, but wanted an element on the page to quickly grab attention & decided on the flash effect. The swf is a combo of AS & timeline animation, blending options, masks, etc...