Just a thought..

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Trevor, Nov 30, 2011.

to remove all ads.
  1. Trevor

Trevor New Member

The requests for services section is cool source. I do have a suggestion, what if there were 2 sub cats:

1. I want to pay someone to handle my web project for me

and

2. I want someone to work for free or "equity in my company"

This would be a huge improvement, I think

2. Phreaddee

Phreaddee Super Moderator Staff Member

Haha, the "do something for me for free " or "when the site makes a profit" requests would far outweigh anything else. :)

3. Trevor

Trevor New Member

So true, I had a prospect that was shocked that i expected him to pay for his website before it was making him money. It was as though he actually thought that having someone build a site and not paying until the site begins to generate money is common practice.

or better yet the line "i don't know much about websites but my site will be a very simple one so it shouldn't take someone more than hour or so"

4. Phreaddee

Phreaddee Super Moderator Staff Member

Or, "ive got this idea, but it shouldnt be too difficult to implement. Its a bit like facebook, but like youtube, and I want it to be where people sign up and pay heaps of money to use it. I dont have anymoney to pay you, but you know, its such a great idea, and will be really easy to do, once the people start using it (im a rusted on sales exec, so I know what im doing!) Youll get paid. Hows 2% of profits sound? Want to keep it hush hush cause its such a great concept I dont want anyone to steal it. Pm me or send me an email to ima****[email protected] Paypal work for you?"

5. Trevor

Trevor New Member

You could have very easily copied and pasted that directly from craigslist