Is this site for you?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
1. I dont like the pastel shade of green used, a darker shade would probably look more professional.
2. I would try and have the navigation font match the main text font.
3. I would get rid of the text which says "Firstly, may we thank you for taking the trouble to come and see us."

StephanieCordray

I got runtime errors so you might want to check your javascript.. it was very annoying to have that pop up while i was on site. For the rest I agree with ian.

Kiwiberry

I agree with ian on the border. Also I don't think that your secondary navigation links are displaying correctly. Not sure, if you want them all on their own line or not, but I would keep it consistent. The font's change on me when I go to a different page and back to Main. :eek:

Is it just me, or is Jeweller supposed to be Jeweler, and the same for jewelry, or is that the whole different countries thing. :confused:

Last edited:

RAJO

i think u should use another totally different design to reflect a feeling of glory glamour ...etc :eek:
as ur site is about jewellery

Dru_K

Thanks

Thanks for youre feedbacks they are much appreciated i have change some of the pages to represent what you guys said.

Also how can i go about the javascripts i have done a lot of custom scripts that allow interactive jewellery picking.

Jewellers is the correct english spelling i understand it's diffrent for americans and canadian's.

Thanks Dru

Last edited:

amery buck

I check your site and i like it. But one mistake is make your site is non professional. Those pictures of different products which you insert simply. If you give these pictures border any shade than it will become professional. All other things are good.