Is PHP a powerful tool?

arnoldsmithh

PHP, one of the most powerful Server side web technology, is spreading in web development circle like a forest fire. You can find trillions of PHP webpages over the internet.
PHP evolves from C language, and provides the same functionality as the C.
The great advantage of PHP over other web development technologies is that it is easy to learn, easy to manage and provide rapid development.

please feel free to share your thoughts regarding PHP and other web technolgies you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

rarepearldesign

PHP, one of the most powerful Server side web technology, is spreading in web development circle like a forest fire. You can find trillions of PHP webpages over the internet.
PHP evolves from C language, and provides the same functionality as the C.
The great advantage of PHP over other web development technologies is that it is easy to learn, easy to manage and provide rapid development.

please feel free to share your thoughts regarding PHP and other web technolgies you like.

It's a virus, lol.

Seriously, its like any other tool, it's great when used for the appropriate reasons and when the person is actually capable of writing decent code.

I prefer asp.net but I love WordPress and some of the other open-source solutions out there so PHP has a place in my heart (small place).

Nice link baiting...I didn't click your link.