Is .asia.com perspective?

webdazzled

Banned
How perspective do you find this domains?
It's offered by Eurodns.com and the landrush period for them starts on February 2, 2008.

What is a landrush period mean?
Wich domain do you mean? EuroDNS.com is an European domain registrar and they provide them a lot!

grizly

Banned
What is a landrush period mean?
Wich domain do you mean? EuroDNS.com is an European domain registrar and they provide them a lot!
I think he meant .asia.com. Think it's a perspective domain extension. What discount do you know on this extension say that EuroDNS.com provides them a lot?

I think he meant .asia.com. Think it's a perspective domain extension. What discount do you know on this extension say that EuroDNS.com provides them a lot?

I have seen that EuroDNS.com provides 6ASIA21 for .asia domain. Which ones do you want else?

I have personally heard many positive feedbacks about EuroDNS.com as an .asia domain registrar. I wonder if this domain is profitable?

komet

Banned
I'm using Eurodns.com for a few of my domains, I have also regged as few .asia with them, I believe they are really good investment, it only takes some time and work.

ANNYY

Banned
.asia is a perspective domain name extension and I know at least two companies that provide it AsiaDNS.com and SiberName.com that pre-applies for that domain. Guess the clients must be from Asia.

mogulia

Banned
SiberName.com seems to be a Canada-based registrar, are they also involved into .asia campaign? Do they resell from Asia.dns or who's the leading .asia provider?

DotSter

Banned
On March 13th, DotAsia Organisation announced a total of half a million applications for .Asia domains and named EuroDNS/AsiaDNS.com Top registrar for the Landrush phase. These results show the raising interest in .Asia, and applications are expected to continue growing over time.

web67

On March 13th, DotAsia Organisation announced a total of half a million applications for .Asia domains and named EuroDNS/AsiaDNS.com Top registrar for the Landrush phase. These results show the raising interest in .Asia, and applications are expected to continue growing over time.

wow!

i wish i would alse be selling them on first time! :)

Last edited: