Internet Problem

bongoko

Ask for network assistance with your internet company they are the right people to ask for help. Geez, 5 formats! It must be a hard one.

replicaplanet

I am totally agree with bongoko's opinion that you need to contact the network assistant. I hope he 'll give you the best solution of your problem.

ishie

You better contact your ISP (internet provider) to solve this issue. This error is often caused by a crappy net connection.

impactbnd

I guess the best thing for you to do is call your Internet Service Provider, they are the only one who can answer you questions with respect to your problem, or if you want, try to ask for assistance to a certified IT Technician. :rolleyes:

mhack122

I am totally agree with bongoko's opinion that you need to contact the network assistant. I hope he 'll give you the best solution of your problem.

i agree with you that's the Internet connection problem you better ask assistance from your IT Personnel in your company....

mrandrei

Google Microsoft Fix It Solution Center. That's what I do whenever I need to troubleshoot something in my PC.

che09

Whenever problems like this occur,you better consult your ISP. I'm sure they can provide you better options! :)

Quasha

You should have asked for a assistant to a certified IT Technician and let them inspect and fix the problem.