• Firefox

Votes: 70 92.1%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

reka20

Yap firefox has a lot of features to offer than IE. IE also has additional tab like firefox. Both was fast. Actually i used both. When the performance of my firefox is not good I go to my IE browser vise versa.

AE7

I am gonna stop coding extra for IE Bugs when IE8 comes out of out of Beta... And I say that hoping that IE8 complies with W3C Standards.

joe

I do intranet sites for a pretty large corporation and all of the computers on the network have IE so I'm stuck with it, asp and all other things microsoft. So I guess by default it's IE for me.

AE7

I do intranet sites for a pretty large corporation and all of the computers on the network have IE so I'm stuck with it, asp and all other things microsoft. So I guess by default it's IE for me.

That sucks...:(

Are you guys gonna go with IE8 when it becomes a stable release?

joe

Probably not. Most of my "part" of the corporation still runs on XP. I have vista because I was just recently promoted and they're bringing it in on all new laptops. I think we'll probably stick with IE7 when Vista is fully rolled out though. IE8 would have to be tested forever before IT would let it out if they were going to.

hawk12online

I use Firefox regularly, and would say that in general it is more stable and faster. Although the recent release of Firefox 3 was not very good for me at all, and included several bugs... although these have now been fixed so I am back with Firefox.

Firefox as well, is better, from a platform compatibility perspective. This is made obvious by the fact that Firefox support OS X (Mac) where as IE stopped supporting Mac years ago. They even took the download off their site [although some places you can still get it] but not officially anymore.

Taking everything into consideration I would probably say Firefox is better :)

icecastles

i use Mozilla Firefox all the time. for me its safer and hassle free to use. Now with the new additional features, Mozilla is better than ever!

lilraver

I personally love Firefox and miss it very much, I had mine crash on me and I'm not sure exactly what to do to get it back up to its normal potential. I've found that IE is more prone to shutting itself down, and the load time is extremely slow. So, I'd say its Firefox ftw.

irving

Definitely Firefox. A hundred percent for that one. It just loads faster and it allows a faster loading when it comes to new tabs. Which is very important for me. I used to like Internet Explorer once, but with the introduction of Firefox, i guess i shifted my affiliations.

Hendry_Budiman

i choice firefox..i love firefox.
But if i can not open the site at firefox so i always try at IE7.
But my standar browser is Firefox 3.0

grivin

I don't know which loads faster, internet explorer or firefox. But what i do know however is that firefox is way better compared to Internet explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.