Interesting Feature

Irishkid

I have a flv file which is a picture which is build up one sqare at a time from left to right, anyone know how to create that effect?

Thanks

craftygeek

It might well be done with a plugin - there are loads of flash plugins that make creating effects & transitions really easy.

jacky001

I found the feature quite interesting. As you are aware, most of the (I think almost all) HRMS implementations covers most of the employees in any Organization. When you consider implementing an Enterprise Directory such as Sun Java System Directory, there are lot of things needs to be done.

I was checking for ”Company Directory 9.1″ feature documentation earlier today and found that the documentation is not hosted online. May be I should download the product from eDelivery and give it a try - but dont have bandwidth to work on that now.

As you are aware, Peoplesoft Directory Interface is a feature already available and some of our customers are already using them. For HCM product suite, Directory Interface supports major LDAP Directories. Earlier this product used to be called PDI (Peoplesoft Directory Interface). Now they call it just “Directory Interface”. This is a feature already available with HCM 9.1 and on earlier versions.

XzeniRose

Well I suggest you to stick with the “Maya” software. It has an easy option to get it done with a superb quality.