Image SEO tips

wachtn

I have a photo gallery site, using Joomla and Zenphoto, in the process of being built and I cant find much useful info about how to SEO my images. I've discovered that image title, alt-text, and surrounding connect is important, but what else can I focus on to archive the best results in Google image search?

Image SEO tips:
What works?
What doesn't work?
What should be avoided?

Thank you.

zartwork

submit your site to different online directories and seach engines and then also begin to build back links. there is a reall good back linking software in my signature, take a look

mrandrei

When putting image tags, make sure you insert the right keywords that have good search volume. They should be relevant to your site. For example, if your site is about computers, put tags like computers photo.

rashida

It is very useful for me too how we can promote the images in the google image search.What are ways of promoting the images.

JohnLA

I have a photo gallery site, using Joomla and Zenphoto, in the process of being built and I cant find much useful info about how to SEO my images. I've discovered that image title, alt-text, and surrounding connect is important, but what else can I focus on to archive the best results in Google image search?

Image SEO tips:
What works?
What doesn't work?
What should be avoided?

Thank you.

Optimizing your images is the same a optimizing your articles. You can also place the keyword as the name of the image just before you upload it to your server. Google will pick up this name when it is searched.