im new here

Jamez

You really need to re-do your banner.
Your banner is made by one of those "free banners" By searching the internet.

(Trying not to sound horrible here) The Website, when I look at it. It feels like everything is scattered across the page.

BMA

Banned
The Hayes Concrete banner across the top looks good to me. Only web designers know what looks free. To everyone else, all that matters is does it look good enough to inspire an inquiry or purchase. Right now, I would say "pretty much yes" and "this site is doing you more good than not having one."

You might be able to find a designer to make a more professional site for less than $500. If you enjoy this, keep playing with it. You're skills will increase over time, and you'll be able to keep making the site look better with every revision. Study other sites you like and note the details that make it work for you, then try to implement those ideas for your site.

Here are some easy things you can do to make the site work as a more effective sales tool for you.
• Over all, reduce and simplify.
• Lose the flaming "new" icons. The pictures work better by themselves.
• Lose the ads on the right. They're distracting and all the images were broken links when I looked at them.
• Focus on your photo galleries. Put that front and center with your educational text interspersed.
• Lose the TV channel.
• On the contact us page, don't repeat the logo. Take the background picture out from behind your phone number and hours. This important info is too easy to miss with that picture behind it. Add your mailing address. Even if you don't want visitors, people trust businesses more when they know there is a physical address.
• Add a paragraph about your service area. Include the names of the main cities in your service area. This will help search engines find you when people search phrases like "concrete guy in Galax, VA."

Hope that helps. Best of luck with your website marketing!

phayes

yeah thanks bma & horrorshow, you both have got me going in a good direaction.Thank you both for all the support.