IE problem with my site

aviaf

my site is www.corradocomputers.com, when i view it in firefox it's as it should be but in IE the main content text is much lower (under the end of sidebar content to be exact) as if it wouldn't fit in the div container beside the sidebar so it got pushed lower. is there a way to fix it?

thx

p.s. it happens on every page (so all i need to do is change the template)

aviaf

thx for the help, dont know what i was thinking when i put 818.

Also, in the sidebar, when i view in ie, the google ads have no padding at the bottom and double at the top, but in firefox its fine, any help on that?

jnjc

At a guess I'd say it's got to do with the height of sidebar1. For some reason in IE you have more space than FF. Try adjusting the vertical-align of sidebar1 and see if it makes any difference.

Let me know how you go and if you are not getting anywhere I can have a look a little later...

HTH,
JC

aviaf

ok, so i found that i put height to auto, so i set it to 160 which is the ad height, which fixed the problem at the bottom, but th top still has more padding. I didn't have an align setting so i added one and set it to middle but it didn't change a thing, then i changed it to top, no change as well, so ill leave it to middle for now.