I need your help/advice

Ainsley

Hi,
I'm starting up a graphic design website and I want to add a form that calculates the price.

I'm interested in having a form like the one on this page:
http://www.getmefast.com/

I have learnt html/css and a little php coding but this one looks tricky. If anyone can advice me how to create a form like this or perhaps give me a price of how much it would cost to get someone to create it for me that would be great.

Thanks!

Toxitalk

A HTML form is not tricky to create, I think where your request differs is that you want it to look pretty.

In laymans terms you would create the graphic behind the page in something like photoshop, slice it up and then lay it 'behind' your html form.

With regards to the processing of the form, the PHP is simple enough (hosting can sometimes cause issues with the environmental variables).

With regards to cost, due to it being a small part of a site you wont get anyone to look at it unless they can do at least an hours work, I would expect to pay anything up to £100 to get it done.

Hope that helps.

conor

I see what you mean with the prices adding themselves up. That would be reasonably easy to do with jQuery. I would be willing to do it for €50, but I would have to discuss the details first. PM me if you are interested.