I need help designing my website

Peachhunter12

Hello. I am looking to design my own website. I have several skills such as HTML, CSS, and a little PHP (Enough to create a action script for forms). The type of web site that I am building is a web design business for myself.

I am extremely lacking in the area of content. Could someone suggest some content that would go on a web design site? Thanks and I can reply ASAP to any comments!

CaldwellYSR

You'll want to talk about yourself and what you do, you'll want a portfolio showing the work that you can do and have already done. Contact forms, maybe an faq section... It's all up to you really. Take a look at other people's websites and see the types of things they put in theirs. Just don't blatantly copy anything, make sure you are putting your own content in there.

noelagnote

The content will depend on the purpose or function of your website. Same for instance, company website's content usually include, the 'about me/ about the company' information, your service or products, Contact forms, etc.

Pheno

Google "web design company" then look through the first 30 results, that should give some ideas ;)