I desprite need of a review

VCNetwork

Hey guys, I just launched this site 5 days ago. On average i get about 1500 hits a day, but the problem is i get only about 6 sign ups a day... Can you guys help me with ideas to make the site more appealing? Thanks!
LINK

ahk2chan

5 days is a very versy short period of time. #1, have some patient :p and let the statistics settle in a bit first (i.e. more data)

So I guess your problem is "conversion" ratio? I guess first you have to look at what you have offered. I guess you are creating a business networking site? What's the different between linkedin, and meetup?

Also maybe you should have some experts in the field start blogging on your site and make it public. The key here is first to drive publicity and also building visitors' confident.

VCNetwork

Do you think I should re write the first paragraph? Does the page seem appealing/ And where do I find people that are good bloggers?? Thanks

specialk

Overall it looks ok. You could use a touch up on your logo text, and I think the center content is off centered to the left a little bit, but that's what it looks like to me.

VCNetwork

awesome man, i appriciate the input. IT realllly helps. Sometimes i just get lost in other things andmiss the small stuff. I'm working on a banner ill let you know when its complete you can let me know what you think.. I'm not exactly photo shop savy but we'll see