I am back!! Please review my website

3dmagicaldesign

Hi Folks!!

I was really missing the WDF, I love to post here and be a part of the community, I would like to receive comments about my new website design:

Custom Website Design

Please let me know your thoughts, it is a blog that we are updating constantly.

Thanks

zach

Hello 3dmagicaldesign,

Upon loading your site I have found quite a bit of things that I feel need to be brought up.

I’m going to make this listed based to make it easy to address each issue.

1. Image quality is low, they seem a bit grainy.
2. Website is larger than my browser’s window size – tried both in Firefox and IE. Also tested this using a browser shot app and it shows on multiple other browsers.
3. I dislike the blog for a homepage; I feel it’s not the best for a landing page – much better information can be displayed on the home page then a blog.
4. Page is extremely long, this seems due to the twitter updates, or maybe the blog updates in general.
5. The page has a total of 47 HTTP requests and a total weight of 1228.3K bytes with empty cache – That’s way to many request and to large of a weight on your bandwidth. (The size of the web page is 118411 bytes.)
6. I dislike the inconsistent theme change from the homepage to the rest of the site.
7. I don’t feel that the flash pitch is really all that necessary; it seems to be moving quite quick and doesn’t really display useful information for the amount of space it takes up.
8. Found only 3 keywords, most search engines will only read more than 4 keywords.
9. Keyword relevancy to page content is poor – only 67%.
10. 745 URLs on your homepage; most search engines have issues with just 100.
11. All pages besides homepage – The banner is very large, it makes it hard to indentify where the banner ends and the content begins.
12. No consistent color theme and some colors are too bright. (#00CCFF is way too bright for text)

Here are the issues that I wanted to rise.