http://addicteddesign.com

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site design looks great, the "addicted design" image at the top doesnt somehow blend with the rest of the site though.

DLPerry

I like it. There are references to the old name/domain - I'm guessing those will be edited to match the new domain/name.

I know this is a work-in-progress, and I do hate to sound like a stuck record, but -- be sure and quadruple check your grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
For example: the following sentence does not read well to me -
Addicted Web Design are based in Whitehaven Cumbria, we offer a bespoke web design and new media service.​
Mind you, I'm no English Professor or anything like that - far from it, but to me the sentence is a bit awkward. It appears that there are 'plural/singular' issues in the sentence, and the punctuation may benefit from editing.

just my .02

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
looks very nice and loads fast. the logo blends with the site just fine IMHO.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure of the change, perhaps reducing the amount of grey above the top of the text logo and rounded corners at the top left and right of the image? I am not sure, just throwing out ideas.

tanjh

Cool..i like the colors..maybe you can change the font for the navigation bar to something a bit more modern. Just a thought..

Cammarata123

I think your site is very well done, you look like a great designer, I am a programmer, I have ventured into websites, but I am stuck with the fact that I am a horrible artist. Do you know of any ways I could learn to become a better designer and graphic artist as you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cammarata123
!4 yr old Programmer

solidgold

hmm, the spirals look familiar... hicksdesign maybe?
not sure that im a fan of the navigation, seems to clunky to me, too big.
perhaps you should lose the 'website designers' text from beside your main logo, it doesn't fit in there.
dont get me wrong though, nice site.

yoshi8

lol....I think if you tried hard you could make the text on those tabs a little larger as i can only read it from 12 foot away at the moment :)