html pages changes with screen resolution

imdragonwarrior

hi guys
i am beginner in photoshop web designing, i have created a html file using photoshop cs3 and it works well with a small bug,the problem is the html page size chages with respect with the screen resolution for example i created the file with the dimension 1005x700(image resolution) and wen it is viewed in 1024x768(screen resolution) it is perfect, but wen i change my screen resolution to 1152x864 there is huge gap in the left side of the page, i have tried chaning the html code with percentage this stuff thuis works only in internet explorer but doesnt work with firefox , what i need is the html file dimension must not changed with respect to the screen resolution,it must be some sort of fixed image resolution always.please help me.......

thank u

adamblan

Without a url where we can check it out, it's kind of tough to say exactly, but PS does use tabled layouts for its galleries that I would consider the most likely cause. Try converting the tables to css <div>

Bronzy

Hi,

We cant check without the URL what the exact problem you are facing. pls let be more elaborate.