..How would I make a website like this..

Jamez

http://boostradio.co.uk

I really want to make a radio website, My photoshop and dreamweaver are ready.. Its just that.. Where would I start? I want a website similar to that.. and I dont know where to start.. How would I get the player? How would I design the navigator bar, etc..

Please help me,

James.

Brett

I know I pimp this a lot... (I seriously have no connection to them though) but w3schools.com is one of the best fingertip references for all things web-coding you'll find, and it's free.

Jamez

http://nunzioweb.com/streaming_audio-example.htm
If you don't know what you are doing you won't be able to build a site like the link you provided. It would be like trying to get a car mechanic to fix a pc.

I know, I'm sorry.. I just really want to learn and wanted to find out how you could.. anyway i've started of with designing navgiation bars/banners/logos/buttons.. just looking at tutorials really.. I dont know if that will help me?

bret

Have you ever designed a website before?

If not, hire someone. It is harder than you think.

JMCDesigner

I know, I'm sorry.. I just really want to learn and wanted to find out how you could.. anyway i've started of with designing navgiation bars/banners/logos/buttons.. just looking at tutorials really.. I dont know if that will help me?

It's cool that you have website ideas, but you are thinking too big. Start off small and simple first. Build some very basic websites, and work up to complicated ones. So doing your navigation bars etc will help. Brett mentioned w3schools.com, all the information you will need is on there.

You won't learn your skills overnight. There is no quick fix to learning anything. Not until they invent Matrix-type-downloading info into your brain....

nimmysnv

well, I suggest you to go for creating a basic design and then go for creating this as this requires lot of practice and if you are good in making designs then it will ok for you to create this.

Thanks!!:)

ferrywayes01

Hello
First of all learn HTML and CSS tags Carefully. After that download or save web page which are similar from your website. And try to make a clone of that web site. it gives you Tags information and improves web designing Skills.