How to set up your own free hosting site

wachtn

Im wondering how does one setup a website hosting service? Any software/programs and search terms you can suggest would be killer.
Thank you.

wachtn

The reason I am asking yall instead of researching it myself is because I have done some research. We all understand how, to some degree, how Google works. The results I get are not always the most useful results but instead the results with the best SEO.

Thanks again for your help and suggestions.

kremo5le

Hosting Self

Hey there,

Have you check reseller hosting from HostGator? Is that what you are looking for?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
not sure of what the best script is for free web hosting.
I guess the two most popular options are to upsell people to paid web hosting or run ads on their free site.
As to the script. maybe try hotscripts.com or ask the question on webhostingtalk.com

Elective

If you want to start your own web hosting company you need a good reseller or master reseller hosting package. Reseller packages allow you to sell Shared hosting plans, while Master Reseller packages allow you to sell Shared and Reseller hosting accounts. Almost all of these packages come with the required software (cPanel + WHM) to help you manage your hosting business easily.

You cannot do this for free, as most good packages cost money. However there are many good hosts who offer these reseller packages at very affordable prices, so look around and good luck. Also beware of Hosts advertising Unlimited, as there is no such thing!

Last edited:

snetindia

check at snetindia If you want to start your own web hosting company you need a good reseller or master reseller hosting package. Reseller packages allow you to sell Shared hosting plans, while Master Reseller packages allow you to sell Shared and Reseller hosting accounts. Almost all of these packages come with the required software (cPanel + WHM) to help you manage your hosting business easily.
its very good for reseller hosting
We Know,
You require
1. 99.9% Uptime,
2. Secure,
3. Blazing fast,
4. Reliable

Above are the key measures of a clear focus on achieving web hosting business processes this would give you 100% satisfaction from your clients and trust and customer reference.

Our Promise

Your website should be up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Because we understand this is so important, we guarantee 99.9% uptime!

I Am Sure You Will Not Find Better Quality Hosting Anywhere Else with Streaming Audio/Video

bluearrow

First you need to have Reseller hosting account somewhere. Then better you need to have a plan about how to cover hosting cost. Also what type of hosting serving you are gonna offer. Post to host, with Ads or revenue share type.